An online code editor tailored for web applications.
This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
CodeSandbox aims to solve this by allowing developers to simply go to a URL in their browser to start building. This not only makes it easier to get started, it also makes it easier to share. You can just share your created work by sharing the URL, others can then (without downloading) further develop on these sandboxes.
Other CodeSandbox repositories
CodeSandbox consists of several separate servers, some of which are open sourced.
- Client: the web application
- Server: the Phoenix API server
- Nginx: Nginx config files
- Git Extractor: responsible for extracting the source from a GitHub repository
- CLI: the CLI to upload a CodeSandbox project from your command line
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):