Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
• Support for importing certificate profiles with FDN
• Support for importing email profiles (EAS)
• Support for importing Cisco AnyConnect V2 profiles for iOS
• The Intune Data Importer now saves a record of imported data as the upload is occurring instead of when it is completed.
• Fixed issue with Android compliance policies not importing correctly
• Fixed issue preventing import of VPN profiles created with ConfigMgr version 1710 and higher
• Fixed issues with LOB app import
• The staged import feature allows the data collected from Configuration Manager to be exported from the tool and imported when you run the tool again. You can use this feature to run the import to Intune on a different computer.
• The Intune Data Importer now recognizes superseded apps, but does not select them by default for importing into Intune.
• The Intune Data Importer now allows explicit mapping of Configuration Manager collections to Azure AD groups for deployments.
• A new cmdlet that switches the management authority for MDM devices that do not have users associated with them.
• New PowerShell script to remove inactive devices from Exchange. You should run this script before you set up the Intune Exchange Connector.