#Google Cast module for Connect SDK (iOS) The Google Cast module extends Connect SDK to add Google Cast SDK support. This repository is included as a submodule in the main project, and has some manual setup before the main project will compile.
##General Information For more information about Connect SDK, visit the main repository.
##Setup ###Connect SDK Integration
- Go to the Google Cast Developer site and download the iOS sender library
- Extract the
GoogleCast.frameworkbundle from the downloaded zip file
- Move the framework bundle into your
- In your project: link
GoogleCast.frameworkwith your application target:
- either drag it from the
ConnectSDKproject into your project's
Frameworksgroup and then add it to your target
- or go to your project settings, select the application target, "Build Phases" tab, in "Link Binary With Libraries" section click "+", then "Add Other…", and select the framework file
###Connect SDK Lite Integration
- Clone this repository into a subfolder of the Connect SDK Lite project
- Import the source files into the Connect SDK Lite Xcode project
- In build phases, move the Google Cast module header files to the public section of "Copy header files"
- Follow the steps above for Connect SDK integration
- In Connect SDK Lite's
ConnectSDKDefaultPlatforms.hfile, add a reference to the
##License Copyright (c) 2013-2015 LG Electronics.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.