ConnectyCube Android WebRTC Conference code sample for Android, Java
This README introduces ConnectyCube Conference code sample written in Java.
Project provides a convinient way for ConnectyCube WebRTC users to take part in video chat between 10-12 people.
Original integration guide and API documentation - https://developers.connectycube.com/android/videocalling-conference
- Video/Audio Conference with 10-12 people
- Join-Rejoin video room functionality (like Skype)
- Mute/Unmute audio/video stream (own and opponents)
- Display bitrate
- Switch video input device (camera)
- Register new account and application at
https://admin<app_name>.connectycube.comthen put Application credentials from 'Overview' page to the
Also, provide your API server and Chat server endpoints at
App class to point the sample against your own server:
- Provide your Multiparty Video Conferencing server endpoint at
Please report any issues you find at GitHub issues page