Chat code sample for React Native for ConnectyCube platform
This README introduces ConnectyCube Chat code sample for React Native
Project contains the following features implemented:
- User authorization
- Chat dialogs creation
- 1-1 messaging
- Group messaging
- Users search
- Unread messages counter
- Last message preview
- Last massage date sent
- App activity state management
- Push Notifications for chat messages when a user is not in the app
ConnectyCube React Native getting started - https://developers.connectycube.com/js/react-native
ConnectyCube Chat API documentation - https://developers.connectycube.com/js/messaging
- Sent/Delivered/Read statuses
- ‘Is typing’ statuses
- File attachments
- Group chat info
- Group chat: add/remove participants
- Delete chat functionality
- Edit messages
- Delete messages
Quick start and develop
Quick start React Native app.
Prepare environment for React Native and:
- Clone the project;
- Install node_modules from connectycube-js-samples/RNChat -
npm run iosor
npm run android.
Can't build yourself?
Got troubles with building React Native code sample? Just create an issue at Issues page - we will create the sample for you. For FREE!