* chvalid.c genChRanges.py genUnicode.py xmlunicode.c include/libxml/chvalid.h include/libxml/xmlunicode.h: applied patches from Aivars Kalvans to make unicode tables const, fixes bug #336096, this also updates to Unicode 4.01 final with a couple of character ranges fixes. Daniel
* chvalid.c genChRanges.py include/libxml/chvalid.h: fixed bug #335603 and resync'ed genChRanges.py to the expected output. Daniel
* include/libxml/*.h include/libxml/*.h.in: modified the file header to add more informations, painful... * genChRanges.py genUnicode.py: updated to generate said changes in headers * doc/apibuild.py: extract headers, add them to libxml2-api.xml * *.html *.xsl *.xml: updated the stylesheets to flag geprecated APIs modules. Updated the stylesheets, some cleanups, regenerated * doc/html/*.html: regenerated added back book1 and libxml-lib.html Daniel
* genChRanges.py, chvalid.c, include/libxml/chvalid.h: minor enhancement to prevent comment with unreferenced variable. * threads.c xmlreader.c xmlwriter.c: edited some comments to improve auto-generation of documentation * apibuild.py: minor change to an error message
….html * doc/Makefile.am doc/*.html doc/html/*.html: rebuilt the generated pages (again), manually restored doc/html/index.html and manually edited generated file doc/gnome-xml.xml to put in appropriate headings. * doc/docdescr.doc: new file to describe details of the document generation (helps my memory for the next time) * genChRanges.py,chvalid.c,include/libxml/chvalid.h: minor enhancement to please the automatic documentation generation.
* catalog.c,relaxng.c,testAutomata.c,xpointer.c,genChRanges.py, chvalid.c,include/libxml/chvalid.h,doc/examples/test1.c: minor error cleanup for gcc-3.3. compilation warnings.
* chvalid.c genChRanges.py: Stephane Bidoul pointed out another small glitch missing a const Daniel
* chvalid.c genChRanges.py: Stephane Bidoul pointed out that it doesn't define IN_LIBXML Daniel
…ppy. * genChRanges.py, chvalid.c, include/libxml/chvalid.h, doc/apibuild.py: enhanced to include enough comments to make the api doc generation happy.
…d to * genChRanges.py, chvalid.c, include/libxml/chvalid.h, include/libxml/parserInternals.h: enhanced macros to avoid breaking ABI from previous versions. * catalog.c, parser.c, tree.c: modified to use IS_* macros defined in parserInternals.h. Makes maintenance much easier. * testHTML.c, testSAX.c, python/libxml.c: minor fixes to avoid compilation warnings * configuration.in: fixed pushHTML test error; enhanced for better devel (me) testing
…de if * genChRanges.py, chvalid.c, include/libxml/chvalid.h: fixed a bug in the range search; enhanced range generation (inline code if a small number of intervals); enhanced the readability of the output files.
* check-xml-test-suite.py: removed some annoying warnings * chvalid.def chvalid.c include/libxml/chvalid.h: fixed a bug in the PubidChars definition, regenerated, there is still a bug left somewhere * genChRanges.py: save the header directly in include/libxml/ * configure.in: I generated a 2.6.0beta6 earlier today Daniel
* genChRange.py, chvalid.c: fixed problem with include path (third time's a charm?)
* genChRange.py, chvalid.def, chvalid.c, include/libxml/chvalid.h: new files for a different method for doing range validation of character data. * Makefile.am, parserInternals.c, include/libxml/Makefile.am, include/libxml/parserInternals.h: modified for new range method. * catalog.c: small enhance for warning message (using one of the new range routines)