This one-day course is an introduction to OpenID Connect Relying Party development and implementation.
The second part of the programme includes a more practical look at relevant tools and libraries (in Python, Java and/or PHP).
Who is it for?: Developers of resources for web and mobile will especially benefit from this course.
- Understand the principles of OIDC and OAuth2
- How to choose the OIDC most appropriate authentication flow for each use case
- Know how to move in the official documentation
- Implement an OIDC Resource Provider both with software libraries and with HTTP server modules
Trainers: Andrea Biancini, Davide Vaghetti
This training has been organized in collaboration with the AARC2 project.
Download this repository. Choose one of the following assignments and follow the linked instructions:
- Implement a OAuth2 client: instructions
- Implement a Relying Party in Python: instructions
- Implement a Relying Party in Java: instructions
- Implement a Relying Party in PHP: instructions
- Implement a Relying Party in C#: instructions
All OpenID Connect specifications can be found at http://openid.net/developers/specs/.