Codeswitchador was developed as a part of the SCALE 2012 summer workshop at the Johns Hopkins Human Language Technology Center of Excellence.
Runnable shell scripts
- make_ratiolist.sh: qsub-able wrapper for freqratio.py
- make_wordlist.sh: qsub-able wrapper for wordlist.py
Runnable Python scripts
- api_sample.py: A sample of using the codeswitchador API.
- eval_codeswitch.py: Evaluate the performance of codeswitching models 0, 1.0, 1.5.
- freqratio.py: Create a frequency ratio list from two wordlists.
- wordlist.py: Create a wordlist from a corpus.
- codeswitchador.py: Support for codeswitching detection.
- lid_constants.py: Constants used by many files.
- lidlists.py: Wordlists and paths used by idiotLID and wordlist-based models.
- scalereader.py: Support for reading from common SCALE file formats (e.g., Jerboa output).
- wordlistlid.py: Wordlist-based LID/CS models.
Most common things you'll need to do:
- Create wordlists. See:
TODO: More things here!
Codeswitchador is distributed under the Simplified BSD License. See LICENSE for more information.