ACCC&DSB Data Holders Working Group
The Data Standards Body has regularly consulted with participants in the design and development of the Consumer Data Standards and Consumer Experience.
The purpose of these meetings is to provide a forum that is accessible to all and offers data holders a way to raise questions for clarification that are related to data holder concerns whilst getting access to important updates on the CDR and standards changes. These meetings offer an opportunity for data holders and their providers to better understand how to interpret and implement the rules, CX and standards.
These calls are co-facilitated with the ACCC to ensure that all ADIs have access to support across all aspects of the CDR.
- Participants are invited to submit questions ahead of time via GitHub or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Questions can submitted in the conference call by using the WebEx chat function. If there is time remaining at the end of the call the floor will be open to adhoc questions.
- We ask all participants to go on mute when not speaking.
- Please be respectful to all participants on the call and ensure language is appropriate for the audience.
- For transparency, if you work at or are associated with an organisation with an interest in the standards, please indicate this in your question.
- Please ensure you are aware of and compliant with any social media guidelines or internal processes for response set by your organisation before providing feedback.
- Some sections of the call may be recorded by the DSB. If this is the case it will be clearly indicated. The purpose of recording is for accurate note taking and participant engagement will be anonymised. We may, from time to time, also use some recorded material for website content such as podcasts.
When: Weekly every Thursday at 3pm-4pm AEDT (2pm-3pm AEST)
Location: WebEx, quick dial +61262464433,785383900%23%23
Desktop or Mobile Devices
Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video
Please mute when you are not speaking.
Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms
Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:
External VC Room: email@example.com
Phones - AUDIO ONLY
- Primary Australia: +61 2 6246 4433
- Quick Dial: +61262464433,785383900%23%23
- Other Global Numbers: https://conferencing.csiro.au/Call-in.php
- Meeting Number/Access Code: 785 383 900
Ongoing commitment to collaborate transparently and openly
We're committed to undertaking conversations relating to the technical standards in the open. Questions or comments that data holders might ask us via meetings, email or private message are likely to be questions or comments other data holders have as well. Our answers will be of interest to everyone. There are likely to be experiences and lessons everybody working in this ecosystem can learn from.
Having these conversations transparently helps us reduce duplication, resolve issues faster and keep everyone up to date with the conversation.
To become involved in the Consumer Data Standards or learn more, please visit the following sites:
- Consumer Data Standards documentation: Home to the technical standards specification
- Consumer Data Standards repository: Home to the technical standards code. All significant decision proposals are published to this repository
- Consumer Data Standards Maintenance repository: A forum for all participants and interested parties to provide requests for changes to existing standards as well as get clarity on interpretation of the standards. Includes code of conduct for contributors.
- Consumer Data Standards Maintenance issues: The list of issues raised by the community
- Consumer Data Standards website: Information on what the Consumer Data Right and Consumer Data Standards is as well as reports on Consumer Experience
- CDR Register documentation: Home to the technical specification for the CDR Register
- CDR Register issues log: The list of issues raised by the community for the CDR Register