Retro Terminal Web Browser
How to Run
- Download Awesomium from here: http://awesomium.com/download/
- Open "/awesomium_v1.6.5_sdk_linux32/build/bin/release"
- Copy contents into "/usr/lib" - if you don't have permissions (which you probably won't) use sudo cp instead.
- Download the latest Retro Terminal Web Browser from the downloads section
- Open and terminal and then use "./RetroTerminalWebBrowser http://google.com 800 640 50 50" to run (With out the quotes)
- Paramaters: URL browserWidth browserHeight consoleWidth consoleHeight
- Using a smaller font size, it decreases the pixel size.
- Ensure that the console width/height is less than browser height/width
- Ensure that your console is big enough - the consoles character width height need to be less or equal to the specified console width/height or funky stuff may happen...