Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- resolves issue when userSubTree is omitted from the config file PR #15 - @kylerisse
- Allow binding as user PR #11 - @mcriss
This release is only compatible with Marathon 1.3+
Support for Marathon 1.3+
This issue addresses changes in the Marathon 1.3+ plugin spec. You must use this JAR is using Marathon 1.3. Prior to 1.3 you should be using v1.1 of Marathon LDAP.
- Fixes initial issue with Issue #6
- Add option to separate user search and user authentication
- Updated sample plugin-conf.json file and README to annotate the options.
- General enhancement in the flexibility of the LDAP configuration so that users with different servers and, more importantly, different schemas can use this plugin. LDAP schemas that use posixGroup semantics for group membership should now work, and variances in the way users and groups are organised in the directory are also accommodated. Additionally, this change moves from java.util.logging to org.slf4j as recommended in the docs (https://mesosphere.github.io/marathon/docs/plugin.html) for colocating plugin logs with the main Marathon server logs.
Special thanks for the contributions from: