- Access Reports from the user menu without errors.
- Language-specific Assess rules display the correct applications to which they apply.
- Windows and Linux filepaths for Java configuration in the Add Agent wizard are straightened out.
- Successfully delete an IP address you added in Organization Settings > Security tab.
- Clone Profiles with Proxy properties in the Add Agent wizard.
- The Vulnerabilities page successfully displays vulnerability data.
Check back next release!
The Java team improved accuracy of Protect SQL-Injection, XSS and Expression Language Injection rules, as well as the Assess SQL-Injection rule. We fixed several errors that don't affect analysis, but would cause noise within agent logs:
- NullPointerException when observing certain database technologies as an architecture component
- NullPointerException when observing a web service without a port as an architecture component
- NullPointerException when reflecting over SaxParser
We also fixed an error that could occur under the Play framework, and reduced log severity when the agent can't determine the database type of a database architecture component. We added support for using
contrast namespace for command line and system property YAML configuration properties (e.g.,
Java 1.5 support
Java 1.5 is no longer supported as of version 3.6.0 of the Java agent. The Java agent supports most Java runtimes for version 1.6 - 1.8. For a complete list of supported Java runtimes, see Supported Technologies.
The .NET team fixed an issue where the agent could cause an error when ASPX pages are used to generate CSS files.
The Node team released the last 1.x agent before we migrate to the new dataflow tracking technology in the 2.0 version of the agent, which we plan to release in February. The latest version of the agent has updates to prevent side effects in data flow through ternary statements as well as updates to the Syslog support.
The Ruby team added support for server names that contain non-UTF8 characters, and fixed a defect where the agent couldn't send activity messages when the path segment of the URI was nil. In Assess mode, the agent includes updates to better handle edge cases with frozen strings.
The Python team added support for Python 3.7. We added additional support for the metadata feature by sending metadata in the application startup message. The agent also includes support for a configuration to disable automatic startup of the service in environments where the service is being launched by and external runner.