Clone this wiki locally
Documentation and Bug Tracking
These pages contain user and developer documentation.
Do you need Eclipse? Do you need to know Java? Find out!
- CSS Applications -- The general idea behind CS-Studio
- Workspaces -- Where to store files in CS-Studio
- Perspectives -- CS-Studio perspectives
- http://aps.anl.gov/epics/tech-talk/index.php -- The EPICS tech-talk mailing list is by now the best place to ask questions, and the following are less frequented
- Development is coordinated at monthly meetings, see http://controlsystemstudio.org
- Eclipse and CSS -- Explanation of terms, Links for Eclipse and CS-Studio Development: Tutorials, ...
- HowToContribute - how to get started developing
- CodingGuidelines - rules to follow
- Plugins -- List of CS-Studio Plugins w/ maintainer, short description
- http://cs-studio.sourceforge.net/docbook/css_book.pdf - CS-Studio 'Guide': Guides through the steps of installing CSS with an Alarm and Archive system (as used by SNS)
- UnitTests -- Suggestions for automated tests
- Logging -- Suggestions for logging
- IntroPages -- Suggestions for using the Eclipse Welcome/Intro
- Localization -- How to add translations into other languages
- org.csstudio.ui.menu -- Defines the main CS-Studio menu and popup
- cs-studio-core -- Developer mailing list archive
- Ohloh Stats -- Source code statistics (note: 73% of all stats are made up)