Seva for WordPress
Welcome to the Seva for WordPress repository on GitHub. Here you can view the plugin source code, review open issues, and see releases of the plugin.
If you are not a developer please download the plugin from WordPress.org.
If you are having issues setting up this plugin on your WordPress site, or have issues with your Seva forms please do the following:
- Check the Knowledge Base for an answer to your question.
- If you're still having trouble contact Seva Support.
To get this plugin setup locally you will need the following:
- A local web server running PHP. This can be the built-in server that comes with Macs, a Docker setup, MAMP, or Local by Flywheel.
- Download and setup WordPress.
- Download a zip release of this repo, or clone it to the
/wp-contents/plugins/folder of your local WordPress install.
- Login to WordPress as an Administrator user.
- Go to Settings > ConvertKit.
- Add your ConvertKit API Key and API Secret.
- Check the Debug checkbox
- Press Save Changes
If your API Key is correct, and your computer can connect to the Seva API the Default Form dropdown will populate with the forms defined on your Seva account. Set a default form and press Save Changes.