This is the way we take client needs, investigate them, and work through all the stages of a delivery cycle.
We follow the process of:
- Delivery Team: We assemble the right people to do the work into a multi-disciplinary team
- Delivery Launch: Setting up systems, gathering information, ensuring everyone is briefed
- Strategy: Working to develop the overall digital strategy for an organisation, and identify missions for streams of work
- Discovery: Researching a mission and preparing for delivery
- Prototyping: Experimenting with complex, risky, novel or unknown parts of the planned delivery in a rapid and low-cost way to reduce the risks and improve knowledge and approaches before beginning the main delivery.
- Build: Design, build, test, deploy to deliver a solution to address the mission
- Service Management: Supporting, reviewing and improving the live digital service
- Retirement: Handing over control of the digital service, or eventually closing it down at the end of its life