Rajce album downloader - Ultimate++ application
Rajce album downloader is the application to retrieve images/videos from the www.rajce.net (Czech social network and photo album). It supports downloading from password protected albums of the user.
AppVeyor build status
AppVeyor is used to build Windows binaries and deploy them to the GitHub releases directory.
Simply download and unzip package from the link below and then execute Rajce.exe binary.
Download latest windows binaries and source code from GitHub releases.
- 1.5.5 - U++ framework code update, widget sorting, small code corrections
- 1.5.4 - Fix sha256 hash verification when downloading a new version of the application
- 1.5.3 - Show revision changes in the check and download application window
- 1.5.2 - Sha256 hash verification option when downloading a new version of the application
- 1.5.1 - Check and download a new application version directly from the GitHub
- 1.5.0 - Store multiple album URLs, with corresponding album username and authorization flag, to the configuration file
- 1.4.2 - Fix of the #10 - remove dots from the end of the album name in Windows OS
- 1.4.1 - Fix of the #9 - clear download list when new URL is set, new request and connection timeout options
- 1.4.0 - Fix of the #8 - new url parsing of video files
- 1.3.1 - Fix of the #6 - downloaded video files do not have full name
- 1.3.0 - New option - download video files
- 1.2.4 - Store settings to the configuration file, new option - download new files only
- 1.2.3 - Hide the http proxy settings if not used
- 1.2.2 - New option - http/https download protocol
- 1.2.1 - Correction of the runtime translation
- 1.2 - New option - append album user name to download directory
- 1.1 - Correction of the url video name, runtime language switch
- 1.0 - Initial version