HERE!THIS PROJECT IS DEPRECATED! PLEASE USE THE RE-WRITE VERSION FOUND
Smash Ultimate Web Tools (Currently supports only Audio)
FOLLOW THIS GUIDE FOR SETTING UP THE LARAVEL PROJECT FIRST
- Download VGAudioCli, nus3audio (Make sure it's the 1.1.6 Prerelease or higher), SoX, MSBTEditorCli, and get a base nus3audio (use CrossArc for this). Also install Python 3.8 (version I used) and add it to the PATH Variable, and use pip to install soundfile (pip install soundfile).
- Place VGAudioCli.exe, VGAudioCli.dll, nus3audio.exe, and your nus3audio (make sure it's "base.nus3audio") in "./public/convert/".
- Place everything in the MSBTEditorCli zip in "./public/convert/MSBTEditorCli"
- Create a new folder in there called "sox" ("./public/convert/sox").
- Extract everything in the SoX zip into the sox folder.
- Run "php artisan migrate && php artisan storage:link" in the Command Line (CMD)/Terminal
- Give the appropiate permissions.
These instructions were written for setting it up on a Windows local or server machine (You don't have to worry about permissions on a local machine). I would've loved to put this on a linux server, but WINE is giving me a bit of trouble by not letting VGAudio run unless there's a X server running (GUI problems for some reason). Once I figure it out, I'm moving everything from the Windows Server to the Linux Server (as IIS is such a pain in the ass.)