I made this Pelican theme specially for my own Blog. If you want to use or modify, do not be hestitated to fork to your repository.
- Extreme simple and clean theme
- Support profile photo
- Support Disque comment
- Duel navigation bars
Set your configuration in the pelicanconfig.py file.
Please note that all the social media name must be in lower case.
SOCIAL = (('github', 'https://github.com/xxx/'), ('weibo', 'http://weibo.com/xxx/'), ('instagram', 'https://www.instagram.com/xxx/'))
Main goals left
- add links for friends
2017, 3, 20
- Disque comment function.
- Statistic of comments.
2017, 3, 19
- Statistic of articles.
2017, 3, 18
- Add style for mardkwon contents.
- Small bug when picture width is bigger than 760px.(Fixed)
2017, 3, 17
- Finished test article
2017, 3, 16
- Wrote the test article - Pelican tutorial.
2017, 3, 15
- Add "Microsoft Yahei" font for windows, "PingFang SC" for Mac.
font-family: "Arial", "Microsoft YaHei", "黑体", "宋体", sans-serif;
2017, 3, 14
- Dynamic navigation.
- Dynamic social icons.
PS: Icons from Font Awsome.
2017, 3, 13
- Modified color.
- Embedded Python code.
- Tested by Pelican tools.
2017, 3, 12
- Transfered the layout hand draft into HTML&CSS code.
- Finished the basic framework(base.html).
PS: Used https://shields.io/ tools to generate some badges shown in the footer part.
2017, 3, 11
- Read the documents from Pelican and Jinja.
- Understanded the basic theme template from 'Simple' theme provided by Pelican.
- Set up the directory of Git.