REST API: GET unsubscribes (Marketing Suite)
Each emailing is tracked, which allows Copernica to provide you with emailing statistics. Unsubscribes are one of these statistics. You can retrieve all unsubscribes by sending an HTTP GET call to the following URL:
The following optional parameters are available:
- begintime: The timestamp after which the unsubscribe must have occurred (YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS format).
- endtime: The timestamp before which the unsubscribe must have occurred (YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS format).
- unique: Only retrieve the unique unsubscribes (true / false)
Bold is the default value
The method returns a JSON object with several unsubscribe clicks. For each unsubscribe the following information is available:
- ID: The ID of the unsubscribe.
- mailing: The ID of the mailing.
- timestamp: Timestamp of the unsubscribe.
- destination: The ID of the destinations that unsubscribed.
- source: Source of the unsubscribe.
This script demonstrates how to use this API method:
// dependencies require_once('copernica_rest_api.php'); // change this into your access token $api = new CopernicaRestAPI("your-access-token", 3); // execute the call print_r($api->get("ms/unsubscribes"));
This example requires the REST API class.