Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Adding a timeout no longer causes evaluate() to crash if execution finishes before the timeout
- Fixed crash if evaluate() times out.
- Fixed segfault that occurred only when a timeout was set.
- Updated PHP-JS to be compatible with latest v8
- Updated PHP-JS to use the new PHP-CPP extension API and made booleans work correctly for PHP 7
- Got rid of the DelayedTask as it is no longer needed
- Dispose of the isolate and shut down the platform properly on PHP engine shutdown
- Manually track external references, as v8 does not appear capable of freeing externals in a timely manner - not even if you shutdown the entire v8 platform
This release has several bugfixes and some new features
- Fix segfault when returning an object constructed in JS
- Isolate uses thread_local, which might fix intermittent crashes
- Implemented calling member functions on JS objects from PHP and return a Date object as object instead of string
- Added automagic string casting for JS objects
- You can now set a timeout when executing evaluate. Not specifying a timeout or setting it to 0 means no timeout.