This is a simple implementation of a Tic-Tac-Toe game using AngularJS.
The project uses bower and NPM for package management, and includes a basic Node server for development work. To get started:
- Make sure you have NodeJS [https://nodejs.org/en/download/] installed
- In a console window, navigate to the 'angular-tic-tac-toe' folder
npm installand hit return to install dependencies
npm startto start the node server
- Launch a browser and navigate to localhost:8000 and enjoy a game of Tic-Tac-Toe!
Note: The included web server is configured for port 8000. If you already have a web server running at this address, you will need to edit this line in package.json:
"start": "http-server -a localhost -p 8000 -c-1 ./app" to specify a different port.
- Integration with Angular-Material
- Some additional code cleanup