Siteimprove Integration for the CoreMedia Feedback Hub
The CoreMedia Feedback Hub offers the possibility to provide feedback for CoreMedia content. It is possible to connect external systems to Feedback Hub in order to collect feedback.
This projects integrates the Siteimprove REST API into the Feedback Hub of CoreMedia. It also enables the Siteimprove widget for the preview CAE.
- From the project's root folder, clone this repository as submodule into the extensions folder. Make sure to use the branch name that matches your workspace version.
git submodule add -b 1907.1 https://github.com/CoreMedia/coremedia-studio-hub modules/extensions/feedback-hub-adapter-siteimprove
- Use the extension tool in the root folder of the project to link the modules into your workspace.
mvn -f workspace-configuration/extensions com.coremedia.maven:extensions-maven-plugin:LATEST:sync -Denable=feedback-hub-adapter-siteimprove
- Rebuild the workspace
For CI runs:
- Ensure that the matching branch name is set in the .gitmodules file, e.g.:
[submodule "modules/extensions/coremedia-studio-hub"] path = modules/extensions/feedback-hub-adapter-siteimprove url = https://github.com/CoreMedia/feedback-hub-adapter-siteimprove.git branch = 1907.3
For the IDEA import:
- Ignore folder .remote-package
- Disable "Settings > Compiler > Clear output directory on rebuild"