Note: CorsixTH 0.60 requires the Visual Studio 2015 Redistributable which is not included in the installer. This is not the same version that was required for CorsixTH 0.50
Highlights from this release include:
- User campaigns - It is now possible to create a series of levels that play together just like the original game.
- In game map editor - A new map editor is available, directly from within the game menu.
- Drug price impact - Patients will now react to the price you set for treatments. If treatments cost too much patients will opt to go home instead and this can affect your reputation.
- Variable spawn rate - The spawn rate will now take into account your hospital's reputation (after a date set in the level file.)
- Machine smoke is now visible when machines are close to worn out.
- Right clicking the timer is now supported like in the original game for moving to affected patients - See issue #882 for details.
- Numpad support - The number pad can now be used to move around the map when numlock is off, or to type numbers when numlock is on, without side effects.
- The MP3 folder can now be unset from within the game. Previously after setting an mp3 folder it could only be removed by editing the config file by hand.
- Uses the proper cursor for resizing rooms
Notable bug fixes:
- Free build mode is now truly free - rooms use to cost money in this mode.
- In game movies will now work correctly on more hardware.
- Sound effects are no longer played when sound is disabled.
- VIP rewards have been tweaked to closer match expectations when the impression is mediocre.
- Crash when a patient is selected while they walk off the map is fixed.