In order to develop on this project you will need to:
Download the repository into a local folder.
Locate this folder, run gradle_update.bat
This should download all dependencies and setup proper .classpath
Import the project into eclipse from the downloaded folder/repository.
At this point it should be completely setup to begin development.
This is a rewrite of Ancient Warfare mod for Minecraft for Minecraft versions 1.7.x +
Most features have been rewritten. Mod has been modularized -- can use individual modules independent of the others.
Modules initially available will be:
- Core (mandatory for all sub-modules)
- Automation -- adds quarries, automated farms, tree-farms, etc.
- NPCs -- adds workers, combat npcs. complete faction-based npc system for world-gen.
- Structures -- the AW template system, packaged as a stand-alone. Has dynamically loaded plugins to handle interaction with other AW modules.
- Vehicles -- Adds vehicles for transportation and warfare. WIP
Initial Releases will not have any Vehicles module -- that will be coming later in the development cycle.
Ancient Warfare 2.x - A mod for Minecraft Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Shadowmage
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.