In this repo, you can:
- open an issue to highlight errors in docs, or send a pull request that will fix them;
- add a new tutorial;
- improve docs with better explanations and other stuff.
Creating pull requests
Please organize your commits so each one changes, deletes or adds one subject: a tutorial, a function, a new module, a tip, etc. Examples:
- Adding one tutorial is a commit;
- Adding a tip or improving a paragraph is a commit;
- Changing an old variable to a new one across multiple documents is a commit.
Running a dev server
It will allow you to preview your changes with live reloading.
- Clone the repo;
npm installin it;
npm run devto launch the server.
Except where otherwise noted, content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.