RGT - Regulatory Genomics Toolbox
RGT is an open source Python 3.6+ library for analysis of regulatory genomics. RGT is programmed in an oriented object fashion and its core classes provide functionality for handling regulatory genomics data.
The toolbox is made of a core library and several tools:
- HINT: ATAC-seq/DNase-seq footprinting method
- THOR: ChIP-Seq differential peak caller
- Motif Analysis: TBFS match and enrichment
- RGT-Viz: Visualization tool
- TDF: DNA/RNA triplex domain finder
See https://reg-gen.readthedocs.io for documentation and tutorials.
The quickest and easiest way to get RGT is to to use pip. First some dependencies:
pip install --user cython numpy scipy
Then install the full RGT suite with all other dependencies:
pip install --user RGT
Detailed installation instructions and basic problem solving can be found on our website.