Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Implements CIP-9 Enhanced Send, CIP-11 Shorten Transaction Type ID and CIP-12 Memo Requirement through Broadcasts.
- Fixes locked issuance workaround
- Updated python-bitcoinlib library for handling blocks that include transactions with segwit outputs
- Test suite and test services updates
Mandatory Upgrade Block
- All clients must upgrade by block 489956. Please upgrade as soon as possible!
- Implemented CIP-9 Enhanced Send (https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/cips/blob/master/cip-0009.md) (protocol change: 489956)
- Implemented CIP-11 Shorten Transaction Type ID Namespace (https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/cips/blob/master/cip-0011.md) (protocol change: 489956)
- Implemented CIP-12 Memo Requirement through Broadcasts (https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/cips/blob/master/cip-0012.md) (protocol change: 489956)
- Fixes locked issuance workaround (#999)
- Update to
https://github.com/petertodd/python-bitcoinlib.git@98676f981bf14a6a3a8313e762161cc289043b58to support proper segwit transaction serialization
- Create_send and get_sends API calls now have memo parameters and attributes. (See API documentation for more information.)
For manual installations:
- Download newest counterparty-lib and counterparty-cli
masterand update required python library versions to satisfy these versions and these versions as appropriate.
For those running a federated node with no front-end:
fednode rebuild counterparty counterparty-testnet fednode update counterparty counterparty-testnet
For those running a full federated node with counterwallet:
fednode rebuild fednode update