Lightweight JSON RPC wallet compatible with bitcoind
- same commands and same result as bitcoind JSON-RPC API
- no need to download the blockchain
- usable as a python library to develop your own wallet
- usable as command line wallet (without json-rpc)
- private keys are crypted with the same algorithm as wallet.dat
- sqlite database easyly usable with all languages and commmand line client
- and off course compatible with counterpartyd
brew update brew install sqlite pip3 install bottle pycoin pycrypto pip3 install https://github.com/rogerbinns/apsw/archive/master.zip git clone https://github.com/JahPowerBit/pyrpcwallet.git cd pyrpcwallet
pyrpcwallet [-h] [--rpc-host RPC_HOST] [--rpc-port RPC_PORT] [--rpc-user RPC_USER] [--rpc-password RPC_PASSWORD] [--database DATABASE] [--update-interval UPDATE_INTERVAL] Lightweight Json RPC wallet optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit --rpc-host RPC_HOST the host to provide the JSON-RPC API (default: localhost) --rpc-port RPC_PORT port on which to provide the JSON-RPC API (default: 8383) --rpc-user RPC_USER required username to use the JSON-RPC API via HTTP basic auth (default: bitcoinrpc) --rpc-password RPC_PASSWORD required password (for rpc-user) to use the JSON-RPC API via HTTP basic auth (default: "") --database DATABASE database file path (default: wallet.db) --update-interval UPDATE_INTERVAL interval in minutes for updating balances and unspent outputs from blockchain.info. 0 for manual update with updatebalances command (default: 10).
- getinfo (return only unlock_until)
- updatebalances : To retrieve from blockchain.info balances and unspent outputs. Use this command if you run pyrpcwallet with --update-interval=0
- dumppubkey: To get the pubic key of an address
- command line client withtout json rpc server
- functionnals test to compare result from bitcoind and pyrpcwallet
- BIP32 features
- add followings commands:
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014 by JahPowerBit
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.