Script and custom MySQL database user authentication and security plugin for Bukkit-based Minecraft servers.
Copyright (c) 2011-2012, CraftFire <http://www.craftfire.com/>
Who is CraftFire?
AuthDB Legacy is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 3.
AuthDB Legacy uses Maven to handle its dependencies.
- Install Maven 2 or 3
- Checkout this repo and run:
mvn clean install
Coding and Pull Request Conventions
- Generally follow the Oracle coding standards.
- Use spaces, no tabs.
- No trailing whitespaces.
- 80 column limit for readability.
- Pull requests must compile, work, and be formatted properly.
- Sign-off on ALL your commits - this indicates you agree to the terms of our license.
- No merges should be included in pull requests unless the pull request's purpose is a merge.
- Number of commits in a pull request should be kept to one commit and all additional commits must be squashed.
- You may have more than one commit in a pull request if the commits are separate changes, otherwise squash them.
Please follow the above conventions if you want your pull request(s) accepted.