Cranelift Code Generator
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 1 ir meta testing regalloc compare-llvm
Rust Crate Documentation
- This is the core code generator crate. It takes Cranelift IR as input and emits encoded machine instructions, along with symbolic relocations, as output.
- This crate translates WebAssembly code into Cranelift IR.
- This crate provides utilities for translating code into Cranelift IR.
- This crate performs auto-detection of the host, allowing Cranelift to generate code optimized for the machine it's running on.
- This crate translates from Cranelift IR's text format into Cranelift IR in in-memory data structures.
- This crate manages compiling multiple functions and data objects together.
- This crate provides a faerie-based backend for cranelift-module, which emits native object files using the faerie library.
- This crate provides a simple JIT backend for cranelift-module, which emits code and data into memory.
Indices and tables