A cross-platform tool for designing interactive virtual soundscapes.
Accessible online at: inviso.cc
An ACM UIST paper about INVISO, including a video figure, can be found here.
- build - Directory for built and compressed files from the npm build script
- src - Directory for all dev files
- src/css - Contains all SCSS files, that are compiled to
- src/js - All the Three.js app files, with
app.jsas entry point. Compiled to
- src/js/app/components - Three.js components that get initialized in
- src/js/app/helpers - Classes that provide ideas on how to set up and work with defaults
- src/js/app/managers - Manage complex tasks such as GUI or input
- src/js/app/model - Classes that set up the model object
- src/js/data - Any data to be imported into app
- src/js/utils - Various helpers and vendor classes
- src/public - Used by webpack-dev-server to serve content and is copied over to build folder with build command. Place external vendor files here.
Then run dev script:
Spins up a webpack dev server at localhost:8080 and keeps track of all js and sass changes to files. Only reloads automatically upon save of js files.
Cleans existing build folder and then copies over the public folder from src. Then sets environment to production and compiles js and css into build.
build/public to gh-pages branch.
Other Yarn Scripts
You can run any of these individually if you'd like with the npm run command:
- prebuild - Cleans build folder and lints
- clean - Cleans build folder
- lint - Runs lint on
src/jsfolder and uses
.eslintrcfile in root as linting rules
- webpack-server - Create webpack-dev-server with hot-module-replacement
- webpack-watch - Run webpack in dev environment with watch
- dev:sass - Run node-sass on
src/cssfolder and output to
src/publicand watch for changes
- dev:js - Run webpack in dev environment without watch
- build:dir - Copy files and folders from
- build:sass - Run node-sass on
src/cssand output compressed css to
- build:js - Run webpack in production environment
- Arrow controls will pan
- Mouse left click will rotate/right click will pan
- Scrollwheel zooms in and out
- Delete objects with 'delete' or 'backspace'
- Move dummyhead with 'w/a/s/d'
- Hide stats with 'h' -- dev mode only
Project leader, primary developer: Anıl Çamcı [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Contributors: Kristine Lee [email@example.com] (DevOps), Cody J. Roberts [firstname.lastname@example.org] (DevOps), Angus Forbes [email@example.com]