Required: This guide will assume that you have followed the "Prerequisites" section of the Creative SDK Client Auth plugin guide, particularly:
- install all software noted in that section
- receive a Creative SDK Client ID and Secret for each platform you plan to build for
Create your app
phonegap create tempcsdk --template phonegap-template-csdk-send-to-desktop
Add your Creative SDK Client ID and Secret values
config.xmland find the
<plugin name="phonegap-plugin-csdk-client-auth" ... >element.
You can add your Client ID and Secret values to the appropriate
phonegap prepareto fetch the plugins
iOS only: download and add the Creative SDK
(Android developers: this step is handled for you automatically by the plugin.)
To get the iOS SDK, go to the Downloads page, click the download link for
STATIC FRAMEWORKS (DEPRECATED).
Add the extracted
AdobeCreativeSDKFrameworksfolder to these directories:
- `plugins/phonegap-plugin-csdk-client-auth/src/ios` - `plugins/phonegap-plugin-csdk-image-editor/src/ios` - `plugins/phonegap-plugin-csdk-user-auth/src/ios`
Add the platforms you intend to build for:
phonegap platform rm ios phonegap platform rm android phonegap platform add ios phonegap platform add android
The remove is a precautionary step.
Run for your platform(s)
phonegap run ios phonegap run android
You can find the relevant sample code in these files:
Want to learn more about the Creative SDK PhoneGap plugins used in this template?
The READMEs for the plugin repos contain Setup and API guides, as well as sample code, to help you learn quickly:
- Client Auth: The starting point for all Creative SDK integrations
- User Auth: Let users log in to their Adobe Creative Cloud accounts, right from within your app
- Image Editor UI: Powerful photo editing for mobile apps
- Send To Desktop API: Magically send images from mobile to Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign