Credential Publisher Application
##Introduction The credential publisher application was developed for the Credential Registry inititive. The main features are:
- A metadata editor that can be used to enter data for credentials, organizations, assessments, learning opportunities, condition manifests and then related profiles.
- The editor is used to illustrate the data that is related to the CTDL schema. See http://credreg.net/ctdl/terms for background and definitions.
- A bulk upload feature is available for a subset of credential properties.
- All data is stored in Sql Server (2016)
- The search uses Sql Server stored procedures to search the metadata.
- Process to publish credentials, organizations, assessments, learning opportunities, condition manifests, and cost manifests to the credential registry. ##Technology The credential finder application was developed using the following:
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 5.0
- Visual Studio 2015. The community edition can be used for all development.
- Microsoft Sql Server 2016. The developer or express editions may be used for all development