A short project for my CS principles class which translates a message into different "gibberish" languages using Tkinter (the Python binding to the Tk GUI toolkit).
- Type out your plaintext message
- Select a language to translate the message into
... Pig Latin
- Receive your translation!
How to Download:
- After navigating to this repository, select the green button to the top-right of the screen and choose "Download as Zip"
- Unzip the file and move the "gibberish" file to your C: drive
- Ensure that your computer runs the most recent version of Python 3.6
- Click the gibberish_encryption.py to run the program!
*If the program does not run properly, open the gibberish_encryption.py file with any text editor and confirm that the line
title_image = ImageTk.PhotoImage(Image.open("C:/gibberish/title_image.gif"))
leads to the location of title_image.gif in your computer.
Hint: You may need to change this in the code if you chose not to store the "gibberish" file in your C: drive. The title image should be the same file path as "gibberish_encryption.py"