LiveVisionKit 1.2.0 has been released, bringing improvements to stabilization and DirectX11-OpenCL interop that allows all filters to be ran as effect filters on Windows. You can now run the stabilization filter on suitable VR games!
Please use the issues tab to report any bugs or stability issues you come across. You may also make suggestions for new functionality to be added. LiveVisionKit exists to solve your problems, so I'm interested in learning about them!
Linux & Windows
- Added optional suppression functionality to the video stabilizer, allowing stabilization to automatically turn off when the video content is unsuitable.
- Added a dynamic motion model to the video stabilizer, which attempts to pick the best motion model on the fly.
- Added more sophisticated logging to help with issue diagnosis.
- Fixed lens correction crash when OBS is started with an invalid calibration profile.
- Added a Video Stabilizer effect filter. Please note that you will need to manually delay your audio when using this filter, check the wiki page for more information.
- Added an Adaptive De-Blocking effect filter.
- Added a Lens Correction effect filter.
- Added a Calibration Tool effect filter.