This is a library that lets your Flask apps provide XML-RPC APIs. A small example is included.
pip install flask-xml-rpc-re
Compatible to Flask-XML-RPC
Flask-XML-RPC-Reloaded is a fork of the original Flask-XML-RPC, which was unfortunately abandoned. This version should be 100% compatible and therefore a drop-in replacement for Flask-XML-RPC.
Differences to Flask-XML-RPC
- Python 3 support thanks to @Ppjet6 (PR)
- Uses the new Flask extension naming scheme thanks to Félix Bouliane (PR)
- PyPI Record: https://pypi.org/project/Flask-XML-RPC-Re/
- Documentation: https://pythonhosted.org/Flask-XML-RPC/
- GitHub: https://github.com/Croydon/flask-xml-rpc-reloaded
- Original (abandoned): https://bitbucket.org/leafstorm/flask-xml-rpc/
Thanks to Armin Ronacher for the logo. Thanks to Matthew "LeafStorm" Frazier for creating the original Flask-XML-RPC.