Kryll.io Token (KRL) Smart Contracts
This repository contains the source code of the smart contracts written for Kryll.io Project. KRL token is developed on Ethereum’s blockchain and conform to the ERC20 Token Standard.
Kryll.io smart contracts are with Truffle, an Ethereum development environment.
The KRL ERC20 token is based on OpenZeppelin framework StandardToken.
The Vesting contract is based on OpenZeppelin framework TokenVesting.
npm install -g truffle npm install
$ truffle dev truffle(develop)> test
KRL ERC20 token contract
ERC20 is a technical standard used for smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain for implementing tokens. ERC stands for Ethereum Request for Comment, and 20 is the number that was assigned to this request.
- Contract name KryllToken
- Name Kryll.io Token
- Symbol KRL
- Decimals 18
KRL ERC20 Smart Contract have : https://etherscan.io/address/0x464eBE77c293E473B48cFe96dDCf88fcF7bFDAC0#code
Total supply 49417348 KRL :
- Sale 17737348 KRL (token sale)
- Team 8640000 KRL (vested)
- Advisors 2880000 KRL
- Security Reserve 4320000 KRL
- Press & Marketing 5040000 KRL
- User Acquisition 10080000 KRL
- Bounty (ICO & future) 720000 KRL
KRL Vesting contract
A vesting contract lock an amount of a specific token and given them progressively to someone. The period is defined by the
starting time (the date you start to accumulate tokens), the
grant period (number of seconds of the grant) and the
cliff period (number of seconds before the withdraw is possible).
Tokens Released | __________ | _/ | _/ | _/ | / | .| | . | | . | | . | | . | | . | +===+===========+--------+---------> time Start Cliff End
- Cliff 90 Days
- Vesting duration 1 year
- Start Date KRL Token emission date
- https://github.com/Cryptense/KryllToken/blob/master/audits/PlayitOpen_Audit.md from PlayitOpen
- https://github.com/Cryptense/KryllToken/blob/master/audits/SmartDec_Audit.pdf from SmartDec
Kryll smart contracts are based on OpenZeppelin. OpenZeppelin is meant to provide secure, tested and community-audited code, but please use common sense when doing anything that deals with real money! We take no responsibility for your implementation decisions and any security problem you might experience.
If you find a security issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Code released under the MIT License.
- V 0.0 : Initial version, pre-audit
- V 0.1 : Post PlayitOpen audit version (April 24th 2018)
- V 0.2 : Post SmartDec audit version (April 25th 2018)