INSACOIN RPC Explorer
- Browse blocks
- View block details
- View transaction details, with navigation "backward" via spent transaction outputs
- View JSON content used to generate most pages
- Search supports transactions, blocks, addresses
- Optional transaction history for addresses by querying configurable ElectrumX servers
- Mempool summary, with fee, size, and age breakdowns
- RPC command browser and terminal
- Currently supports BTC, LTC (support for any Bitcoin-RPC-protocol-compliant coin can be added easily)
- Install and run a full, archiving node. Ensure that your insacoin node has full transaction indexing enabled (
txindex=1) and the RPC server enabled (
- Synchronize your node with the Insacoin network.
- "Recent" version of Node.js (8+ recommended).
- Clone this repo:
git clone https://github.com/Crypto-lyon/insacoin-rpc-explorer
npm run build
- Edit the "rpc" settings in app/credentials.js to target your node
- Optional: Add an ipstack.com API access key to app/credentials.js. Doing so will add a map to the /peers page.
npm startto start the local server
- Visit http://127.0.0.1:3002/
Donate to janoside or us.
Janoside : Bitcoin: 3NPGpNyLLmVKCEcuipBs7G4KpQJoJXjDGe
Us : Bitcoin: 1Jndmhuv1wAPtd2Nw1mmPaqQ7FwiNbQzSJ