SKGL – Serial Key Generating Library
SKGL is a very simple licensing system that can be used to protect .NET Applications. It's predecessor is Cryptolens (https://cryptolens.io) - a licensing system as a service (SaaS).
This page is still under construction. Please see the CodePlex site in mean time: https://archive.codeplex.com/?p=skgl
- Create and validate human-readable serial keys.
- Simple 20 characters format: MUYVD-LSEBY-CXHRQ-XFAGY.
- Add eight different features.
- Set a time limit. (Max 999 days).
- Lock a key for a specific machine.