Configuring the 'Generic' AMP module
The Generic module in AMP allows you to run applications for which no specific AMP module already exists. It takes a lot of configuration to tell it how to update, start and monitor the application.
Note that this module isn't fully implemented at this time.
You'll need to edit GenericModule.kvp with a text editor such as Notepad++. The configuration is split into two sections: Application and Console
|DisplayName||The name of the application as is displayed in AMP|
|RootDir||The root direction that the application is to be run from|
|Executable||The filename that is to be started. It can either be a relative path from RootDir or an absolute path|
|CommandLineArgs||The command line arguments to be used. Extra values from CommandLineVars can be substituted in by enclosing their names in double-curly braces. E.g.
|CommandLineVars||A JSON formatted dictionary of variable names and their values. E.g.
|ExitMethod||Determines how to stop the application. Must be one of the following:
• Kill - Kills the process outright
• EndStream - Closes the standard input stream
• CtrlC - Sends a CTRL+C to the standard input stream
• CtrlD - Sends a CTRL+D to the standard input stream
• Esc - Sends an escape character to the standard input stream
• String - Sends the value of the ExitString setting to standard input.
• SIGTERM - Sends a SIGTERM signal to the process (Linux Only)
• SIGKILL - Sends a SIGKILL signal to the process (Linux Only)
|ExitString||The string to be sent the standard input to stop the application if the
|HasWriteableConsole||Whether or not the application can have its console written to via standard input. True or False|
|HasReadableConsole||Whether or not the application can have its console read from via standard output. True or False|
|ApplicationPort1||The first port that the application needs to use. AMP will reserve both TCP and UDP|
|ApplicationPort2||The second port that the application needs to use. AMP will reserve both TCP and UDP|
|RemoteAdminPort||When using RCON based Admin Methods, this is the port AMP will connect to the appplication on|
|AdminMethod||How AMP will interact with the application to provide a console. Must be one of the following:
|UpdateSource||How AMP will update the application. Must be one of the following:
• FetchURL - Downloads from a fixed URL set by UpdateSourceData to the RootDir
• CopyFilePath - Copies a file or a directory to the RootDir.
• SteamCMD - Downloads an application whose app ID is set in UpdateSourceData into the RootDir
|UnzipUpdateSource||If the update source is FetchURL or CopyFilePath, AMP will unzip the target file after downloading/copying it|
|IsReadyImmediately||If set to True, AMP will not wait for AppReadyRegex to match and instead it will assume the application is ready as soon as it has started|
|AppReadyRegex||A regex that if matched, will change the server state from 'Starting' to 'Running'|