Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 36 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Setting up HTTPS with AMP
This is a work in progress page that requires expanding.
- LetsEncrypt specific issues, recommend reverse proxy
- AMP requires PFX format certificate (include steps on conversion), password mandatory.
- CertificatePath and CertificatePassword in AMPConfig.conf
- Default Auth Server URL in ADSModule configuration
- AuthServerURL in any existing instances via ReconfigureMultiple