Example OSPF unnumbered for Ansible
This repo contains example OSPF Unnumbered topologies automated using Ansible.
- Templates the /etc/network/interfaces file
- Disables the kernel ARP filter on all interfaces
- Configures the Prescriptive Topology Manager (PTM)
- Configures the switch ports.conf file for 40G switches
- Installs a Cumulus Linux license
- Templates the /etc/quagga/Quagga.conf file for OSPF Unummbered neighbours and starts Quagga
Additionally, the following basic system configuration is performed
- Creates a "cumulus" user, and configures sudo & SSH for the new user
- Configures the NTP client and a Message Of The Day (motd)
In your own network
Clone or copy these scripts to your Ansible work station.
Within the Cumulus Workbench
- Clones this git repo into /home/cumulus/example-ospfunnum-ansible
- Install any dependencies using librarian-ansible (from Ansiblefile)
- Looks at the topology of the workbench and symlinks the correct site-ospfunnum.yml & hosts files
Cumulus Linux is a software distribution that runs on top of industry standard networking hardware. It enables the latest Linux applications and automation tools on networking gear while delivering new levels of innovation and ﬂexibility to the data center.
For further details please see: cumulusnetworks.com