What is qPoly
qPoly add-on allows users to use Polylang similar to how the qTranslate plugin works. It is most useful when a theme does not support string translations, and yet you intend on using it. qPoly works by separating different language contents on the same page, using shortcodes.
How to use?
Insert text inside the qPoly shortcode. Use the 'lang' attribute to specify the language using ISO 639-1 codes.
[qpoly lang="es"]Text content[/qlopy]
qPoly works with all Polylang supported languages. It accepts 2 character language codes from the ISO 639-1 standard. These can be found at:
- Tags: translation, polylang, add-on, in-page, shortcode
- Tested up to: Wordpress 5.0.2
- Requires at least: Wordpress 3.0
- Added 'qpoly_' prefix and improved function naming
- Displays an error alert when Polylang isn't active
- Updated Wordpress tested version
- Updated Readme
- Published to GitHub
- Updated tested version
- Added shortcode functionality for automatic support of all languages
- First commit
- Support for: Spanish and English