A WordPress Plugin for the CurrySearch System
How it all works
This plugin sends all published posts to the CurrySearch System. They are then processed and build into an index. Search requests are then intercepted and redirected to the CurrySearch which returns all relevant posts.
- relevance-based full text search
- error-tolerant query autocompletion
- filtering of search results by tags
- automatic language detection
- manual re-indexing
The current release is meant for us to get some experience operating the CurrySearch System and getting feedback.
Future releases will include functionality such as:
- automatic re-indexing
- filtering of search results by any taxonomy
- multi-term autocompletion
- detailed statistics and analysis