This is a procedural terrain generator for the Unity 3D game engine. It features a node generator construction system, biomes, material splatting, and a programmable generation pipeline API.
- A node/graph editor for easy-- programming-free generation.
- Level of detail system that changes the resolution of generated heightmaps based on a Tile's distance from the camera.
- A biome system that determines biomes through moisture, temperature, and height maps.
- Node graphs that are stored in Unity asset files for sharing across different installations.
- Fully customizeable generation pipeline API.
- A material editor that stamps textures based on height and angle.
- A procedural object placement system.
- An event system that reports different stages of execution allowing for easy insertion of custom code.
- A chunk-based infinite terrain system that caches previously visited chunks.
- Compatibility with procedural material shaders (such as MegaSplat).
- In-editor terrain previewing.
- Multithreaded generation.