A very compact representation of a list of samples, usually referred as time series. Inspired from https://github.com/antirez/redis-timeseries
Installing via NuGet
Show me the code !
You can review tests or open the sample RandomMonitor to see how to implement it.
###Setup your TimeSeriesClient Redists will not create a new StackExchange.Redis connection. You have to pass an existing connection to the main factory.
//db is and instance of ConnectionMultiplexer.GetDatabase() var tsOptions = new TimeSeriesOptions(3600 * 1000, 1, TimeSpan.FromDays(1)); var client = TimeSeriesFactory.New(db, "msts", tsOptions);
await client.AddAsync(DateTime.UtcNow, 123456789);
###Get the data
await client.RangeAsync(DateTime.UtcNow.AddHours(-1), DateTime.UtcNow);
- Salvatore Sanfilippo (@antirez) : Creator of Redis
- Marc Gravell(@marcgravell) : Creator of StackExchange.Redis) is a high performance general purpose redis client for .NET languages
Licensed under the terms of the MIT License
Want to contribute ?
- Beginner => Download, Star, Comment/Tweet, Kudo, ...
- Amateur => Ask for help, send feature request, send bugs
- Pro => Pull request, promote