a minimalist library to manage countings, rankings & overall leaderboard
Installing via NuGet
- Counting stuff ( in a Distributed environnment)
- Leaderboards & Ranking tables with Custom Time Ranges (Second, Minute, Hour, Day)
- Very Basic Recommendation system (mixing random & popular values)
- Rate limiter with a fixed/sliding time range (eg last N minutes, last N seconds, ...)
Show me the code !
##Step 1 : Setup Redis connection & Toppler Settings
the string parameter is the redis configuration for SE.Redis Read more on available options here
Note : additional parameters are available for advanced usage.
Step 2 : Add hit(s) (when something interesing happened)
//somewhere Top.Counter.HitAsync("myevent"); //elsewhere Top.Counter.HitAsync("myevent");
Step 3 : Get Top events
//get all for the current day var tops = await Top.Ranking.AllAsync(Granularity.Day); //returns "myevent", 2
That'all ! Many additional options are available to manage granularities, resolutions, contexts, ... Read the wiki (Coming soon).
- Salvatore Sanfilippo (@antirez) : Creator of Redis
- Marc Gravell(@marcgravell) : Creator of StackExchange.Redis) is a high performance general purpose redis client for .NET languages
- Stuart Quin (ApiAxle) : Storing time series statistics in Redis
Licensed under the terms of the MIT License
Want to contribute ?
- Beginner => Download, Star, Comment/Tweet, Kudo, ...
- Amateur => Ask for help, send feature request, send bugs
- Pro => Pull request, promote