A curated list of .NET Compiler Platform ("Roslyn") diagnostic analyzers and code fixes Everyone can contribute here!
How to create your first analyzer
- Use Roslyn to Write a Live Code Analyzer for Your API - MSDN Magazine by Alex Turner
- Adding a Code Fix to Your Roslyn Analyzer - MSDN Magazine by Alex Turner
- How To Write a C# Analyzer and Code Fix - Roslyn wiki
List of popular analyzers
- Code Cracker - An analyzer library for C# and VB that uses Roslyn to produce refactorings, code analysis, and other niceties
- StyleCopAnalyzers - An implementation of StyleCop rules using the .NET Compiler Platform
- CSharpEssentials - C# Essentials is a collection of Roslyn diagnostic analyzers, code fixes and refactorings that make it easy to work with C# 6 language features.
- RoslynClrHeapAllocationAnalyzer - Roslyn based C# heap allocation diagnostic analyzer that can detect explicit and many implicit allocations like boxing, display classes a.k.a closures, implicit delegate creations, etc
- RefactoringEssentials - Free Visual Studio 2015 extension for C# and VB.NET refactorings, including code best practice analyzers to improve your projects.
- Wintellect.Analyzers - .NET Compiler Platform ("Roslyn") diagnostic analyzers and code fixes written by Wintellect
- roslyn-analyzers - Several Roslyn diagnostic analyzers developed and maintenaied by the Roslyn team. Contains : AsyncPackage, Desktop.Analyzers, MetaCompilation, Microsoft.AnalyzerPowerPack, Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Analyzers, Microsoft.Net.RoslynDiagnostics, System.Runtime.Analyzers, System.Runtime.InteropServices.Analyzers
- sonarlint-vs - SonarLint is a Visual Studio 2015 extension that provides on-the-fly feedback to developers on new bugs and quality issues injected into C# code.
- Roslynator - A collection of 500+ analyzers, refactorings and fixes for C#, powered by Roslyn.
Free and online tools
- Roslyn Quoter Roslyn tool that for a given C# program shows syntax tree API calls to construct its syntax tree
Blogs talking about Roslyn analyzers