Node For Max Community examples
Hi Maxers! This repository contains a list of examples using Node For Max created by and for the Max community. There is no code or patches in this repo, but only a list of links to code, patches, and media. You are welcome to submit examples created by you or others.
List of Examples
- Electron Boilerplate by Yuichi Yogo. A plain boilerplate and guides to develop an electron app for Max.
- PoseNet by Yuichi Yogo. Real-time Human Pose Estimation via webcam.
- Watch Youtube by Julian from Znibbles. Stream YouTube videos from Max.
- Static D3.js by Julian from Znibbles. Generate data visualizations with D3.js from Max.
- Nature of Code by David Familian. Examples from Nature of Code by Daniel Shiffman, Vectors chapter.
- Node LOM by Jonathan Cannon. Enable Node.js to manipulate a Live session in real time and stream session data externally.
- QRCode-generator by Contra. Generate QRCode image from some text, web URL, etc.
- JS Bundler by fde31. Node For Max wrapper around the max-js-bundler CLI Tool to enable bundling and transpilation of modern JS projects for usage within [js] and [jsui].
- Mediapipe - Handpose by lysdexic. Real-time hand tracking via webcam.
- Mediapipe - Facemesh by lysdexic. Real-time face-landmark tracking via webcam.
The main purpose of this repository is to showcase community projects and material related to Node For Max. Please feel free to contribute your work or the work of others. See the full Contributing Guide for more details on how to participate in this project.
In case you find an issue with an existing example or a non-working link please report this by submitting an issue to this repository. Note that you will need to have a GitHub account to submit an issue.
Code of Conduct
We have adopted a Code of Conduct that we expect every participant to adhere to. You can find the full text here.
Looking for other Node For Max resources?