A curated list of antifragile responses to the question "What is Bitcoin?"
- Murad Mahmudov: "Eliminate the idea of monetary policy" - Soundbite from an episode of Support and Resistance.
- Murad Mahmudov: The Ultimate Bitcoin Argument - Episode of Off the Chain with Anthony Pompliano.
- Jack Dorsey & Elizabeth Stark on Bitcoin as the native currency of the Internet - Episode of the Stephan Livera Podcast
- Introduction to Bitcoin by Andreas M. Antonopoulos
- Blockchain vs. Bullshit: Thoughts on the Future of Money - a talk by Andreas M. Antonopoulos
- Andreas M. Antonopoulos Educates Senate of Canada About Bitcoin
Bitcoin Explained - an illustrated guide to how Bitcoin works.
Bitcoin enables money as language, not as a belief system - a glimpse at how the separation of money and state is one of Bitcoin's most important — and often overlooked — concepts.
Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System - the Bitcoin whitepaper written by Satoshi Nakamoto.
⚡️ Going Further
Some upscale steakhouses to consider now that you and Bitcoin have made an acquaintance.
- Bitcoin Resources list by @dergigi
- Jameson Lopp's list of Bitcoin resources
- Jameson Lopp's list of Lightning Network resources
- Lightning Hood's Bitcoin resources list
- Lightning Hood's Lightning Network resources list
- Recommended readings of the Satoshi Nakamoto Institute.
- Saifedean Ammous's Bitcoin Standard Research Bulletin
- 402 Payment Required's YouTube Channel - video tutorials on how to use Bitcoin and the many tools in its ecosystem.
Contributions welcome! Please read the contribution guidelines first.